Weekend Shenanigans

Hey lovelies,
I hope you're all having a fab weekend.
Sadly, mine is over, womp womp.
It was however loads of fun so I won't complain too much.

Friday I had dinner with my lovely lady friend Jen and then we headed to the beach for a free concert featuring Miguel and Jason Derulo. The concert was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of either musicians but I have to give it up to Jason Derulo for being a great performer. He gives a hundred percent and boy can he dance. He's also not too harsh on the eyes.

Jenny and I on the beach


On Saturday I was just hanging out on my couch minding my own business, when a friend called me up with an extra free ticket to see Pharrell Williams. I literally had 15 minutes to get ready but you bet I pulled it together. How could I miss Pharrell? For free? ummm, yeah wasn't gonna happen.
I'm so happy I went. He is a killer performer and really knows how to engage his audience. 
We had a blast until it was time to go home. Picture thousands of people trying to get taxis all at once. Awful and insane!
 We literally had run after the taxis, thank God I wore flats. It took us a minute but I'm straight gangsta and I was determined to get us a cab. 
Don't picture that part, I have to preserve my ladylike image on this here blog. 
As un-fun as it was trying to get the cab, once were in it we did have a good laugh. Thank God for cool friends who aren't easily bothered when things like that happen. They were just super chill about the whole situation. 



Didn't do too badly considering the limited amount of time I had to get ready. 



Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend as much as I did. 
Until next time, 
besos!