Weekly Wishes #37


Hi lovelies,
Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was super low- key. I spent most of the time at home just relaxing and catching up on my tv time. sadly I was also battling another sinus infection so it was good to stay home and rest. I'm so over these infections btw. Can a sista get a break?

Did some email chatting with a friend from back home. It was so nice to catch up with her, she had some encouraging words that really was what I needed. I am so grateful for my friends. Even after three years away I still have a connection with many of them. this makes me happy cause they'll be there when I eventually go home.
M'k here are what my goals look like for last week

Last Week's Goals
  • gym x 3 
  • get a pedi this is the only thing I didn't do. after paying my speeding fines and registering my card, there is no more money for fancy things like pedis. #sad
  • finish laundry 
  • get my car re-registered.
  • pay speeding fines
This Week's Goals
  • Go to bed by 9 pm. Need to get more rest. Sleep is good. 
  • Worry less. I feel myself getting stressed about some things that I have no control over. Stress is bad
  • Do something fun this week/weekend. 

Alrighty folks that's it for me. 
Enjoy the rest of your week and head over to The Nectar Collective for the link up party. 

Comments

  1. I also need to get some rest, but it will have to wait until this weekend/next week :-/.
    What are you going to do for fun this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, I wish I knew. I'm going to have to see what's going on around these parts this weekend. There is usually something, I just have to get out there.

      Delete
  2. Hope you manage to get some good sleep this week! Love those (few!) mornings when you wake, so rested after a long night's sleep - bliss! And I know what you mean about worrying about things beyond your control. It's so unnecessary but such a hard cycle to break out of. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, I hope get some well needed rest too.

      Delete
  3. Great that you managed to do most of the things on your list from last week! [Found you via Nectar...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts