Weekly Wishes #38




Hey lovelies,
Happy Monday!
So I have a 5 day mini vacay coming up next becasue the UAE will be celebrating 43 years of being a country, and I'm so happy. I won't be traveling (unlike most people) because I'll be going to Vietnam in a few weeks and I don't have money to be traipsing all over the globe like that.

I'll just be relaxing here and making the best of this staycation. I'll probably go to the beach, head to Dubai for a day and lay on my couch a lot.
Maybe finally get that pedicure I'm so desperately in need of.
It's just nice not to have to go to work for 5 whole days. #happy #slothmode

In other news, I took my braids out. I was really starting to missing my little 'fro.
This is only temporary though becasue I will be getting re-braided in a few days. Having braids has been so easy and gave my hair a rest from being manipulated so frequently. This allowed my hair to achieve some length. Yay!


Let's see how I did with my goals shall we.

Last Week's Goals

Goals this Week
That's it! Simple right? 
Join the link up at The Nectar Collective.