December 31, 2014

15 in 2015

Hi lovelies,
The new year is literally just around the corner and I am super excited for all the amazing possibilities and opportunities that I believe God will send my way.

Whilst on my mini staycation, I took some time to think about what I wanted to accomplish in 2015. I got the idea to create a 15 in 2015 goals/resolution list from a really great blog I came across a while back.  There's so much great and inspirational content on there. Definitely check it out if you get a chance.

Anyway, after much reflection, here are my goals for 2015 in no particular order. I am not limiting myself to accomplishing only these goals. As the year progresses this list may get longer or get a little tweaking.
The point of this list is to set a standard of living that allows me to feel that I'm not simply existing but living each day with purpose.

As they say here, Inshallah (by God's will) I can accomplish all of these.


What are some of your goals for 2015?
I would love to hear from you guys.

Besos!

4 comments:

  1. Love this 15 for 2015! These are great goals - I hope you accomplish everything you want to this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which bible reading plan are you trying to read? I'm using she reads truth on my phone and it makes it so easy. You can mark each day as read and you also have a progress bar. So far I'm all caught up! :) Which books are you planning on reading too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther I'm using the Holy Bible app and the plan I'm following is Joyce Meyer's Promises for Your Everyday Life-a Daily Devotional. It's covers a lot of different readings. I have to check out the one you are doing to see what it's like. Thanks

      Delete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!