Weekly Wishes #42



Hi lovelies,
I  hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was very low key. I spent all day Friday cooking so I was exhausted. On Saturday I caught up on my rest and tv watching. Sometimes it's good to stay in and chill.

It's Monday already?
Time for weekly wishes y'all.

Last Week's Goals
  • gym 4 times  check, I feel especially good about accomplishing this goal. I've been out of the gym for a minute and it feels so good to be back even if I'm still sore.
  • write Gratitude post check. Read it here
  • create weekly meal plan check. I made it but kinda did some extra buying. Now I have way too much grocery. I would hate to see things go to waste because of that.
  • work on resume and cover letter check
  • get car washed  finally! 
  • upload Vietnam pics from camera fail womp womp. Soon

So here are my goals for this week.I'm hoping I can kick butt again this week. 
  • Schedule a much needed and long overdue dental appointment.
  • Hit the gym 4x 
  • Create meal plan and actually stick to it. 
  • No arbitrary grocery buying.Stick to my list!
  • Drink more water especially a glass before bed.
  • Read bible at least 5 nights
  • Limit time on social media. I was doing so well before the holidays but I've gotten caught up again. I'm wasting time that I could be using to read a book and my bible.
  • Find a book to read.
That's it. Sure seems like a lot. Wish me luck.
Can't wait to see what you guys are working on for this week. Check out The Nectar Collective for some link up fun.
Besos


Comments

  1. I also struggle with drinking more water. I use an app on my phone that sends me notifications to remind me to drink throughout the day. It's called waterminder. :) Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts