I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was very low key. I spent all day Friday cooking so I was exhausted. On Saturday I caught up on my rest and tv watching. Sometimes it's good to stay in and chill.
It's Monday already?
Time for weekly wishes y'all.
Last Week's Goals
gym 4 times check, I feel especially good about accomplishing this goal. I've been out of the gym for a minute and it feels so good to be back even if I'm still sore.
write Gratitude post check. Read it here
create weekly meal plan check. I made it but kinda did some extra buying. Now I have way too much grocery. I would hate to see things go to waste because of that.
work on resume and cover letter check
get car washed finally!
upload Vietnam pics from camera fail womp womp. Soon
So here are my goals for this week.I'm hoping I can kick butt again this week.
- Schedule a much needed and long overdue dental appointment.
- Hit the gym 4x
- Create meal plan and actually stick to it.
- No arbitrary grocery buying.Stick to my list!
- Drink more water especially a glass before bed.
- Read bible at least 5 nights
- Limit time on social media. I was doing so well before the holidays but I've gotten caught up again. I'm wasting time that I could be using to read a book and my bible.
- Find a book to read.
That's it. Sure seems like a lot. Wish me luck.
Can't wait to see what you guys are working on for this week. Check out The Nectar Collective for some link up fun.