January 19, 2015

Weekly Wishes #43




Hello lovelies,
Sometimes I absolutely love living here in the UAE. Take today for instance, when it rained. That's a normal occurrence in most places but a rarity in a dessert climate. That's not the awesome part though. The awesome part is that they dismissed school early. It wasn't even a thunderstorm- type- torrential -downpour-kind of rain.  Seriously, where else doe that happen?

My co-worker and I went out for lunch and enjoyed the extra hours gifted to us. It wrong to wish it rains again tomorrow? Can I get so lucky 2 days in a row?????

Anywho, let's see how I did with my goals for last week shall we?

Last Week's Goals
  • Schedule a much needed and long overdue dental appointment.
  • Hit the gym 4x 
  • Create meal plan and actually stick to it.  
  • No arbitrary grocery buying.Stick to my list!
  • Drink more water especially a glass before bed.
  • Read bible at least 5 nights
  • Limit time on social media. I was doing so well before the holidays but I've gotten caught up again. I'm wasting time that I could be using to read a book and my bible.
  • Find a book to read.  
Yes lovelies, I managed to get my goals accomplished, ok except that bit about social media. Arg...I'm hooked I tell you, hooked! Is there AAA for Social Media? 

This Week's Goals
  • Finish my book
  • Go to bed at a decent hour. Apparently insufficient sleep affects your ability to lose weight 
  • Complete this week of Whole30. One more week to go!! 
  • Drink loads of water

That's all folks. 
Have a lovely week. 
Besos.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Kahleel!!! I coming to you by way of Weekly Wishes. You did great last week!!! Congrats!!! I know what you mean about social media, I need that AAA too, lol. Good luck on this week. And what is Whole30??? Take care, blessed be, hugs!!! Pam
    pamspretties57 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great week it was for you last week. It must feel great knowing that you were able to accomplish so much. Your list made me think of things I need to start prioritizing :) Wishing a you great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you about drinking loads of water. The more the better. I am also with you on the whole getting to bed early deal. Water and sleep will keep this face fresh and happy. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!