Weekly Wishes #44


Hi lovelies,
I am so exhausted! Forgive me for any spelling or grammatical errors. I feel like my brain just wants to take a nap. I've been trying to go to bed early but can't sleep because of this dumb cough I've got going on. I wake up way too many times in the middle of the night practically hacking up a lung. So annoying!
Anyway, otherwise I'm ok. No complaints folks. The weekend was fun. I met up with one of my lovely friends and had breakfast. We played dress up and had loads of fun. We kept trying on the faux fur winter stuff they had in one particular store and taking selfies. I thought the sales ladies were going to ask us to leave at one point. Such fun!

I did a little update to the blog. I'm not super creative and most def not a graphics type of person but I figured I should try something new. I like it. What do you think?

Check out my goals yo.

Last Week's Goals

This Week's Goals
What's on your agenda this week? 

linking up with melyssa