Year in Review: 2014
As with any year, 2014 came with it's own set of highs and lows.
Despite the challenges, of which there were quite a few, I am supremely grateful for all that I was blessed with.
I can't say enough how fortunate I am for being able to live my dream. My prayer is that 2015 will be an even better year of personal growth and opportunities to continue to turn my dreams into realities.
There were so many wonderful and special memories from 2014. Here are just a few of the highlights of the year .
- mom came to visit. It was wonderful showing her around Abu Dhabi and spending time with her.
- traveled to Nepal
- My summer trip home to NY was amazing. I reconnected with friends and family, some of whom I hadn't seen in ages.
- Road trip to Oman. I absolutely love Oman and it always makes me so happy when I go.
- Made some new friends in Abu Dhabi.
- went on my first solo trip.
There were also some poignant lessons that I garnered from 2014. Some were very hard lessons but I am definitely a much better person for them.
- Never compromise who I am to please others
- Follow my heart and instincts always. no exceptions
- Pray more and worry less
- Facebook and Instagram aren't measuring sticks for my life/success
- I am braver and tougher than I ever imagined
- Find joy in even the smallest thing
- God is in control
- Be present in the moment
this new year will undoubtedly be awesome and I am excited to see what lies ahead.