Weekly Wishes #46





Hello lovlies,
Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I had a good one. Did a little socializing and a little relaxing. Couldn't have asked for more.


So last week's goals were
  • Read.  I didn't even go near a book. 
  • Clean up the house.  I did but only becasue I was having a visitor. 
  • Do some research for Bali trip.  I did the research and realized that I can't afford Bali. I'll have to downgrade just a little. 
  • Get at least 5 workouts done.  I had good intentions, really I did but I think I managed 4. This week I'm going to be so much better. 
  • Use the veggies in my fridge before buy more. I managed did it. Good thing I love veggies. 

This week's goals are
  • drink tons of water. 
  • follow the 21 day fix meal plan. I didn't realize how inflated my portion sizes were. I'm following the guidelines of the plan and doing the workouts so I'll be able to see some more great results. 
  • Get to bed before 10. I was doing so well with this and then got side-tracked. 
  • Limit social media usage. AGAIN. Bad habits are so hard to get rid of. 
  • Give myself a manicure. 
  • Workout 7 days. 
What are you working on my lovelies?
Link up over at The Nectar Collective to share your goals for the week.


Comments

  1. Oh it's too bad Bali didn't work out! I'm sure it would have been beautiful! Though I am sure the next place will be jut as awesome.
    Good luck with your goals this week. I should start to limit my social media, I just love it soooo much!! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts