Weekly Wishes #47



Hi lovelies,
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was super fun!
Had some yummy food at the Abu Dhabi food festival, attended a yoga class and a poetry show with two awesome new friends.
I met these two ladies a year and a half ago, they were new teachers to Abu Dhabi at the time. We exchanged numbers but life happens and we never hung out. Fast forward to a week ago when I ran into one of them and she invited me to go to yoga.
I am so happy I accepted the invite. A and N are just the sweetest and funniest ladies. We connected immediately and it felt like I have known them for ages.
I love when that happens! I think we will be doing more hanging out soon.

Last Week's Goals
  • drink tons of water.   I think I managed to accomplish this. I don't track my intake but I'm making a more conscious effort to stay hydrated.
  • follow the 21 day fix meal plan.   I've been measuring my portions and trying to eat enough food without over-eating. Hopefully the results will show soon. 
  • Get to bed before 10. Success. I made it to bed by 9:30 most nights. 
  • Limit social media usage. I didn't do as well on this as I wanted but I'm getting there. Even slow progress is progress. 
  • Give myself a manicure. Fail. My hands look like I use them to dig ditches. Not cute!
  • Workout 7 days. I think I was successful. I can't remember if I missed a day, for sure I did 6 days though. 

Goals this Week
  • workout 6 days
  • Read. I just started Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and I'm hoping I can actually finish it by the end of the month. 
  • Find hotel and flights for Sri Lanka (Bali was way too expensive) 
  • Take body measurement and find/create a progress tracker. 
  • Get a manicure like yesterday. I'm so ashamed of my hands. 
So that's what I'll be up to this week. What about you? What are your goals for this week? 
Link up over on The Nectar Collective to join the goal setting party. 

Comments

  1. Good luck with the training goal - six times a week is brilliant. And I'm sure you can succeed after last week! I've heard that Americanah is brilliant. It's one of the books on my (very long!) list to read.Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!

Popular Posts