March 2, 2015

March Goals + Weekly Wishes #48


Waiting for John Legend

Hey lovelies,
Happy Monday. I hope your weekend was awesome. Mine was so good.
I went to see Esperanza Spalding and John Legend at the Dubai Jazz Festival on Friday. I had such an awesome time. They are so talented!

So February is over and the best month of the year has begun.PArdon me if I'm a little biased. #sorrynotsorry.
This is the month the world received the gift of me, LOL. In 23 days I'll be 32. I swear though that sometimes I think I'm still in my 20's. Delusional much?

Kinda glad Feb is over to be hinest becasue I really didn't do so well with my goals. I'm ready for the new beginning and the chance to do much better this month.

February Goals
  • lose 5 pounds. I lost only 2 pounds but I'm not going to worry because I've been working out and eating great most of the time. My clothes are fitting better so I must be losing inches.  
  • No Shopping. Fail! Again. I bought some stuff as an early birthday gift. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
  • Save 200 bucks for my trip. I did save but I've decided to cancel my trip. I have some other financial obligations that need to take priority. I'm a little sad but sacrifices need to be made. Putting my big girl pants on and sucking it up. 
  • Follow my new Paleo meal plan for 4 weeks. The plan was very hard to follow, so I sent it back and got a refund. 
  • Read 2 books. Did it!!! I'm already half way through my 12 books goal
  • Church 2 times. Fail! 
  • Go on a couple dates. I actually went on a couple of dates. I realize that I hate going on dates. Can't the man of my dreams just show up at my front door with a diamond ring?

March Goals

  • Workout 5 days a week
  • No shopping. J.Crew be damned!
  • Read 2 books. I've already started 1 and it's so good. I'm sure I'll be done in no time. Looks like this goal is already in the bag. 
  • Sort all my clothes and get rid of stuff I no longer wear. 
  • Send out 3 resumes. 
  • Complete Whole30 round 2

This Week's Goals
  • Drink a minimum of 2.5 liters of water daily
  • Workout 5 days, minimum 30 minutes
  • Follow meal plan
  • Get car washed
  • Put away laundry
  • Be in bed by 9:30


So what are you guys working on for this week and for March? 
Hope you take a moment to share. I'd love to chat. 
Have a wonderful week my lovelies. 
Besos

3 comments:

  1. 2 pounds is still progress!
    You're so motivated and dedicated -- I love it!
    Good luck with your goals this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your weekly wishes!! :) we're trying to workout more and get rid of a lot of stuff this month too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies, thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thought. Leave your mark on my page!