March Goals + Weekly Wishes #48
|Waiting for John Legend|
Happy Monday. I hope your weekend was awesome. Mine was so good.
I went to see Esperanza Spalding and John Legend at the Dubai Jazz Festival on Friday. I had such an awesome time. They are so talented!
So February is over and the best month of the year has begun.PArdon me if I'm a little biased. #sorrynotsorry.
This is the month the world received the gift of me, LOL. In 23 days I'll be 32. I swear though that sometimes I think I'm still in my 20's. Delusional much?
Kinda glad Feb is over to be hinest becasue I really didn't do so well with my goals. I'm ready for the new beginning and the chance to do much better this month.
- lose 5 pounds. I lost only 2 pounds but I'm not going to worry because I've been working out and eating great most of the time. My clothes are fitting better so I must be losing inches.
- No Shopping. Fail! Again. I bought some stuff as an early birthday gift. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
- Save 200 bucks for my trip. I did save but I've decided to cancel my trip. I have some other financial obligations that need to take priority. I'm a little sad but sacrifices need to be made. Putting my big girl pants on and sucking it up.
- Follow my new Paleo meal plan for 4 weeks. The plan was very hard to follow, so I sent it back and got a refund.
- Read 2 books. Did it!!! I'm already half way through my 12 books goal
- Church 2 times. Fail!
- Go on a couple dates. I actually went on a couple of dates. I realize that I hate going on dates. Can't the man of my dreams just show up at my front door with a diamond ring?
- Workout 5 days a week
- No shopping. J.Crew be damned!
- Read 2 books. I've already started 1 and it's so good. I'm sure I'll be done in no time. Looks like this goal is already in the bag.
- Sort all my clothes and get rid of stuff I no longer wear.
- Send out 3 resumes.
- Complete Whole30 round 2
This Week's Goals
- Drink a minimum of 2.5 liters of water daily
- Workout 5 days, minimum 30 minutes
- Follow meal plan
- Get car washed
- Put away laundry
- Be in bed by 9:30
So what are you guys working on for this week and for March?
Hope you take a moment to share. I'd love to chat.
Have a wonderful week my lovelies.