On My Radar


Hey lovelies,
I swear I need to stay off the internet. I'm always finding something or the other to fall in love with.

My addiction to watching YouTube videos has nurtured a slight obsession with contouring. You know that Kim Kardashian look with the high cheekbones and contoured jawline, yeah so apparently I think I can create something like that. This contour kit and contouring pencil are going to be my secret weapons or so I've convinced myself. Delusional much?
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Contour Kit

Clinique Chubby Stick for contouring

A great pair of jeans is always a welcome addition to any closet. I think these would be so cute with flats or heels depending on the occasion. 

Lookout high-rise crop jeans from J. Crew
Flats are my jam right now. I am over my feet hurting and being uncomfortable in heels, so these flats are perfect for my life.
Newbark slides from J.Crew

Zara flats

What are you craving these days?

Smooches!