Just a Quickie

Hello lovelies. 
Oh the awesomeness of a long weekend! I relish them. Work has me on lock down and i've been counting the days until I had this day off. 
I really do miss my very easy teaching life in Abu Dhabi.
My struggle right now is to be thankful for my job. I keep praying about it. I don't want to keep complaining about how overwhelming it is and all the work I'm constantly doing. The life of a charter school teacher though. It is what it is. 

Anyway, let's talk about the good part. 

I spent my day hanging with my mom and the baby she nannies for, and having dinner with my high schools friends. 
The girlies are in NY for med school doing rotations and we had a chance to hang out together.  
I love that despite the distance and years between us, we just pick right back up. Our friendship is just so effortless. 
We stopped by Sprinkles cupcake shop. I'd never been there and I indulged in an ice-cream sandwich. It was huge!!!! 
I'll be eating carrots and celery for the next 30 days so I can make up for all the damage I did. Oh well, YOLO right???





Hope you guys had a great day off if you were fortunate to be off. If not, Thanksgiving is just right around the corner. Hang in there.

Thanks for stopping by.
Besos