Life Lately

Hey lovelies,
Yes, once again I have allowed way too much time to elapse between posts but wanted to stop by so you know I am still alive and well. I have a few life updates to share.
So let's jump in shall we!
First of all, I got a hair cut. As evident in the above photo.
I'd been toying with the idea for the longest. There are loads of lovelies sporting this tapered cut and I just love it. So edgy and bold. So one day after what seemed like decades of perusing Pinterest and Instagram, I decided to stop thinking about it and just do it. It's only hair and it will grow back...eventually.
The next day I took my braids out and went to a stylist and entrusted myself in her hands. Not gonna lie, I was a little worried after the initial cut that it wasn't for me but now I'm absolutely in love with it.

So remember when I wanted to buy a car? I was having the worst time figuring out what to do. I couldn't decide if I should just buy a car cash and take my chances or to go through a dealership which meant car loan and debt. Well after much deliberation, I decided to go with the latter. I figured that getting a used car from a dealership would allow me some security and may end up saving me in the long run. Plus I ended up getting the car I really wanted. A Honda Accord Sport in Obsidian Blue Pearl.  Guys, I have to say that I love her, I really really love her!

Don't mind the dirt, you can thank the rain for all that
Now on to what you really came here for. You know you want to know about my dating life. Well I shall not delay much longer. Let's just put it this way,If it were human it would be decomposing at the bottom of a lake on an abandoned island. It is that bad. However, I am not yet given over to wearing bed slippers and socks whilst sitting on my porch drinking whiskey from a flask throwing rocks at strangers, having completely reconciled myself to spinsterhood. There is still hope people. I'm still praying that one day the man of my dreams will find me in all my edgy glory with my new tapered haircut.

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I'm FINALLY going on a vacation. Like a proper, get-on- a-plane- with- a -passport- to- a - foreign-land type of vacation. My friends and I are going to.... DRUM ROLL please....Costa Rica. We will be staying in Tamarindo on the northwest Pacific coast. I CANNOT wait y'll. I am ready to go now but I must be patient because I leave in July. Womp womp. It's the proverbial light at the end of the six more weeks of teaching tunnel.

I hope that I'll be able to get back to posting regularly. I've missed this space so much.
Besos!