Summer Travel Plans


Hellooo Lovelies,
Happy Summer!
I am officially on vacation and words can't even describe how ecstatic I am. No waking up at 5:15 for the next five weeks. If that isn't paradise then I don't know what is.

Usually I try to pack my summer with loads of traveling but this summer is going to be pretty low- key because my mom's having surgery and I'll be home helping her recoup.
However, I will be taking a girls trip to Costa Rica for a week. This trip has been in the works for ages and now that I'm back in the country, we were able to finally bring it to fruition. I'm so excited because these girls are a barrel of laughs and I know the trip will be uber fun. This picture accurately depicts what life is like when we get together.

We'll be staying in a town called Tamarindo about an hour away from Liberia. I'll share more about the trip once I've finalized the itinerary and booked our excursions. There are a few things on our "must do" list like zip lining, visiting a volcano and a day trip to Nicaragua.
Everything else will be decided once we get there and get a feel of the place. I try not to over plan so that there is some amount of flexibility and and room for spontaneity.

Can't wait to share all the pics!
Besos!