The Weekend





hey lovelies,
I hope your weekend was as fun filled as mine. I had a chance to hang out with not one but three lovely friends. Friends who have now transcended to family status and I couldn't be more blessed to have them in my life.  

One of the things I've always be grateful for are the friends I've made over the years. As an only child, growing up was a bit lonely. Thankfully as I got older I made sisters and an awesome big brothers along the way. I am as fiercely protective of my friends as most people are of their own siblings , maybe even more so. 

When my big brother Rich told me he was coming to town, I was beyond excited. I hadn't seen him since my move from Abu Dhabi almost a year ago. We spent most of our time chatting about life and laughing. He always gives me the best advice and we have so much fun every time we are together.


A few days later one of my best friends from high school came to stay. We've known each other for almost twenty years and even though we've lived in different places and don't see each other as often as either of us would like, it is always awesome when we get together. We pick up back right where we'd left off. We were also lucky enough to be joined by another friend from high school. those two hadn't seen each other since they'd graduated but you wouldn't have been able to tell because it was just like old times.

We had such a great time just being in each other's company. Good food and even better conversation made this little reunion an amazing time.
Reunited
this curry ramen with kimchi was sooo good. 

Almost twenty years of friendship in this pic



What better way to spend the weekend than with people you love? I certainly can't think of one.