Color Pop Mini Haul

Hey lovelies,
Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love a good lip color. I'm basically addicted to lipsticks, lip stains and pretty much any form of cosmetic that adds a pop of color to my pout.
I also don't like to spend a lot of money but I love good quality. What a conundrum!

Luckily, I discovered Color Pop. I've seen loads of YouTubers using the brand in their tutorials but had dismissed it because I thought it was expensive. Ummm... how wrong I was!
The lippies are six bucks and lip liners are five bucks. Eye shadow singles are five bucks as well. The make-up gods are here for me and I'm here for Colorpop.

I almost went crazy but had to exercise some self control and ended up ordering only a few items.

Being the undercover hoarder that I am, I was so tempted to keep the box because of how pretty it is on the inside but alas I threw it out but how lovely to receive goodies in cute packaging. Feels like Christmas!


The Ultra Matte Lippies caught my eye and after watching a bunch of reviews on YouTube videos settled on these three.



Wearing Tulle with the Ellarie lippie pencil in the top photo and LAX in the bottom photo.
Same pose, different day y'all. This is my good side, lol.


I don't wear eye shadow often but I needed to add some matte colors to my collection as well as a new bronzy shade. I picked up Fairfax( Black Brown) Blaze (Coco Bronze with a lil' glitter) and Quatre (Blackened Brown) .

need to work on swatching colors, eek

P.S how cute is this little thank you card. I'm such a sucker for cute packaging.
The lippies last forever even after eating, drinking and taking a nap. I never have to reapply, which is great cause I'm lazy.
Guys, if you have been sleeping on Colorpop it's time to wake up. This stuff is awesome! Go get you some.

Besos!