Brunch in Brooklyn

Lamb Shakshooka 

Hey lovelies,happy weekend! The weather was absolutely gorgeous today. I hope it lasts a few weeks longer. Am I being unrealistic to expect this to continue? Probably but I don't care. A girl can wish. 

I'm always on the lookout  for new places to go to for brunch in Brooklyn since I very rarely venture to Manhattan these days. I love food and I have no problem going the distance in search of good food. 
I had the pleasure of discovering a great little brunch spot today in Williamsburg called Reunion. It's a tiny little Israeli spot with the cutest decor. It didn't occur to me to take pictures of the decor because I was so into the food but believe me. it's super cute. 

Lately I've been very underwhelmed by the places I've been to but not today. The food was sooooo good ya'll. I had a sandwich which consisted of toasted pita topped with lamb. arugula, feta, tahini, sumac and a fried egg. It made for a most delectable experience. 
My friend had lamb shakshooka which is minced lamb cooked in a spicy tomato and red pepper sauce topped with fried eggs, also quite delicious. 

If you are ever in Brooklyn, I command you to go to Reunion. It's a bit out of the way but trust me, it is totally worth the travel.  Apparently it's really popular so expect to wait for a little.  

Lahma'ajun 
 Totally unrelated to the food, how pretty is this lip color from Colorpop? It's called LAX and it is one of my go to colors for the season.
Wearing LAX lip color from Colorpop
 Ciao!