Holiday Wish List



Hi lovelies,
Can you believe we have less than two months before the year ends? It seemed like only yesterday we were starting off 2016. Where is the time going?

With the holidays just around the corner, I've already begun shopping for gifts. I like to get started early and take advantage of the amazing sales happening right now.
While shopping for my friends and family, I've seen so many great things for myself too.
My mom always complains how hard it is to shop for me becasue I never know what I want and it frustrates her.
So this year I'm being proactive and I've put together a little wish list. When she asks I'll be ready.


1. These moccasins from J.Crew have been on my radar for a hot minute. They're super cute and I love that they have the faux-shearling lining. They come in a bunch of cute colors but my favorite is the leopard print because I'm basically obsessed with everything leopard. The gold is really pretty too.

J.Crew



2. I love blanket scarves. It's a wonder I don't have one in collection of a billion scarves. I just love how cozy and chic they look. It would definitely come in handy when NY temps drop and winter decides to settle down and show it's face for real.
ASOS

3. Ok so I am really really late to the party but I don't own a pair of white converse. I know that everybody and their spirit animal were rocking these this past summer and I really wanted a pair but never got around to purchasing them. They're a good shoe to have in your collection and so cute.


 4. How pretty is this French Press though? I love a good cup of coffee and having a French Press is a great way to save money by making it at home. I owned one but sadly it broke and I need a new one in my life.
Williams and Sonoma
 5. So many good things have been said about Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes. With the start of a new year quickly approaching I would love to read it. It's always nice to start the year with a fresh perspective and this is one of those books that will help set you up for a year of change.

I'm really simple and there aren't many things I want or even need.

What's on your wish list?

Besos