Oh hey, I'm Still Around


Hi Lovelies
Happy New Year!
Okay, I know the moment has passed but I still want to wish you guys all the best for the year. I hope 2017 has been great to you so far and only brings more good days.

It is way late and I should be sleeping because I go back to work tomorrow but I was just itching to create a post and since insomnia seems to be winning, this seems like the most perfect time.

So what have I been up to?

Well, I took my first real vacation for the year. My mom and I went for a long overdue trip to Jamaica. It was absolutely heaven.
I'll chat more in my next post and share some photos. So stay tuned.

Other than that, I celebrated my 34th birthday. Sometimes I actually forget that I'm thirty-three four. All the while I was typing this I swear I thought I turned 33. I actually wrote that and it wasn't until I saw the picture of my cake that I realized my actual age. True story.
I used my calculator just to make sure. LMAO.
Gawwwwww...when the heck did that happen?

To celebrate, I had dinner with some of my closest friends and my mom. It was really low-key but wonderful nonetheless.

That's pretty much it y'all. Not much to report but I so want to get back on this space and really focus on getting my lil' blog back up and running with some content.

I am planning a really awesome trip for the summer and I can't wait to share with you all the amazing details as the planning unfolds.

Here are just some of the photos of my birthday celebration.
Thanks for stopping in!!!


Add caption











Besos!