Birchbox Unboxing

Hey lovelies,
I recently decided to try out a new subscription beauty box. I'm currently subscribing to Ipsy but saw an ad for Birchbox and wanted to see which one's better. 

My Birchbox came in the mail and I was really excited to see the goodies I received. I was impressed by the products I received for the most part. There's only one item I won't be able to use. 

 Cute packaging and free sign up gift.


Free lip set for signing up. 
I think this cream will be great when I go on vacation. Sadly I don't always use sunblock but I know that it's really important to incorporate it into my beauty regimen in order to prevent wrinkles and to protect my skin from harmful UV rays. It's also the perfect travel size so I have no excuse not to pack it for my trip. Hopefully this is good and I can purchase the full size version.

How cute is the packaging for this mascara ? I've never heard of this brand but I'm excited to try it out. It has argan and jojoba oils which are nourishing oils so it serves double duty.
I love lipsticks and lip color of any type. I'll definitely be packing these little gems for vacation. They're the perfect size to throw in my purse and have at hand for quick and easy retouches through out the day. I'm not sure about the middle color, doesn't look like my shade so I'll probably be gifting it to someone.
I probably won't be using this. I'm going to have to make sure that I state that I don't want hair products. It does smell very lovely though so maybe I'll spritz it on my hair for the fragrance and see what happens. It definitely wasn't made for kinky hair.

I'm curious about this stuff. I'd heard about strobing but have never tried out the trend. I'll have to watch some YouTube videos and play around with this strobe cream. 

If you're interested in Birchbox, check out the link below to subscribe. 

https://www.birchbox.com/invite/rzrcm

Besos