On My Radar


With summer literally around the corner, I've been mentally stock piling all styles and trends that have caught my eye.
Who else is loving slides?They're the perfect on-the-go shoe for the summer. They look good paired with denim, dresses, shorts you name it. You can't go wrong with them.
The mustard slide is Kate Spade and the gold ones are Topshop. You can find them both from Nordstrom.
I've been obsessed with block heels even before they were trendy. They're more comfortable and I find them easier to walk in than pumps. There are lots of great options to choose from at price points to suit every budget.
There's something about a maxi dress that just screams summer to me. I thinks it's effortlessness and chill vibe that it exudes that makes me love wearing them in the summer. Nordstrom, Boohoo and J.Crew have great selections. This one is from Nordstrom and under 40 bucks.
The off the shoulder trend has by far been my favorite trend. Give me a dress or a top that shows of my shoulders and I'm happy. It's sexy without being over the top. Both of these are from J.Crew by the way.