Hey lovelies, it's that time again. The weekly wishes link-up sponsored by
The Nectar Collective.
I've written about my goals for the year already. Check it here, if you haven't read what they are.
I wanted to keep up with the weekly wishes posts because they've help me keep on track with achieving my goals. By having specific goals each week, I feel a sense of accomplishment and purpose.
You'll notice that I've also included my goals for the month of January. By making my goals into more bite-sized pieces I stand a better chance of being successful.
So here are my goals for the week:
- stick to my meal plan
- finish the book I am reading
- work out a minimum of 4 times this week
- read 4 books. I love to read but haven't been spending as much time as I would like. I want to get back into making the time for one of my favorite hobbies.
- complete the Whole30 program.
- manage my time better. I spend a lot of time doing meaningless things and I end up feeling a little guilty because I neglect the important things i.e work for school. I want to be more productive
- deep condition my hair every week. I need to take better care of my hair and show it some love. I want a big ol' afro and need to have healthy hair to achieve this.
- read my bible everyday.
- go to church every week this month
- use my camera more and learn how to use the tripod properly. this will be a recurring goal, still learning and growing.
Head over to Melyssa's blog an check out all the awesomeness she has going on.