Weekly Wishes #41 + January Goals
|Cruising the Mekong Delta in Vietnam|
Hello lovelies, I hope that 2015 is treating you well thus far.
Vacation is officially over and I'm back to work. Booo. I'm greedy and love vacations, is that such a bad thing?
On to more positive things. I started my first round of Whole30 and it's day 5 already. I am feeling good and plan to get through the next 25 days by planning my meals ahead of time, having one day to do most of my cooking and making snack bags to have on the go.
If you're interested in finding out more about Whole30 check out this link. It's a great way to reset your body and get on the path to a clean and healthy lifestyle.
In an effort to make my goals for the year more manageable and increase my chances of success, I'm focusing on completing one or two things each month that will contribute to my overall plan.
So this month these are my goals.
- Complete Whole30
- Go to church 2 times
- Read 2 books
- Begin my Gratitude Project. My goal is to spend some time each week reflecting on at least 3 things that I'm grateful for. I think it's important to focus on the positive things happening in my life.
- No shopping for clothes, shoes or random crap.
- Save money towards my trip to Jordan.
This Week's Goals
- gym 4 times
- write Gratitude post
- create weekly meal plan
- work on resume and cover letter
- get car washed
- upload Vietnam pics from camera
What are you guys working on for this week? Whatever it is I wish you much success. Have a great week.